Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tired T__T

just got back from work not long ago...though not very busy in the restaurant..i just feel so tired *sigh* (maybe that's the sign of getting old d)

oh ya..today is the last day of my 9-day vegetarian meals thingy...so the chef, ming ge, cooked some special chicken dish for me for dinner....and i also get to eat a mini egg tart....it tastes so nice..but its too small d...and i only get one to eat...i feel like asking for a 2nd one...but shy shy la...(haha...)

at last..i get to drink my coffee (yeah !!) i have been craving for coffee and ice-cream for so many days alrdy !!! *grhh*
ok..its coffee time now...chaoz

Jac

2 comments:

fireheart said...

WEI JAC!!!

Too much hah...got blog didn't tell me one.

NOW I KNOW.

MUAHAHAHA.

And I shall advertise it.

To the world.

On my blog :P

p/s: wei...chinese character put pin yin can ah? :P

Jaclyn said...

haha..coz i know sooner or later u'll be able to find out =p

btw, lazy to put pin yin for those chi character la...tot you are learning chi d..read my blog to learn more chi word la..haha