Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random


I lie !! yes i DID...after completed Grey's season 1..i was suppose to continue my studies...but in fact i started on season 2 yesterday night till 3am...and surprisingly i could wake up at 10 in the morning (thanks to my classmate who called me to ask a favour from me)...ish !!

Later on, i went to inspect a house at French St (coz i'm looking for a house to move out next year)...i got cheated from the photos on realestate website...that unit is quite old and yet they are renting it for $A 400 per week...argh...why are the houses in tassie so expensive?? hopefully i'll get a NICE and presentable place to stay before i move out from uni apartment ^^

By the way, fyi tmr is the first day of daylight saving...which means Aust will be 3 hours ahead of m'sia time...and i will lost ONE hour tonight due to time change *sob sob*

Just a random pic ^^



basically i didn't do anything much today...spend most of my time on9, chatting with Jack and watching Greys's (currently i'm at S2Ep6 already [hehe] )....so slack...time just passed an hour after another...
arhh...i hate myself being like that but i just can't control myself !! whose fault?? it's all MY fault =(

1 comment:

yan said...

hahaha.. study la piu jeh~~

miss u

yan =)