Monday, October 6, 2008

Mao's last dancer

tell you guys something unbelievable...tak sangka i will read story book right?? (haha...i sendiri also tak sangka)
sometimes i'll bring this to uni to read while waiting for next lecture or waiting for shuttle bus...
my friends kept asking me "still haven't finish reading kah?"
then i'll reply..."soon soon...going to finish soon..." (haha...)
though it took me few weeks to finish this 400+ pages book...but i consider myself as very 'geng' d..
coz as what i can recall...i never finish reading any novel or story book or any reading material that you can metion..except Julia (our F5 malay novel)...haha...
SO..i'm so proud of myself right now...at last...i managed to complete reading at least 2 books in my entire life...wakaka



5 comments:

ERIC said...

Took you many weeks to finish the book, aye? But we're proud of you! Haha! Don would be very proud...

Jaclyn said...

though it tooks quite some time to finish BUT i'm so proud of myself too =p
btw...how do you find out about my blog?? =p
my friend (i think you should know who you are) took quite awhile to find my blog...wakaka

Jack Tan said...

wahahaha... i sense something fishy here... hahaha oh, u dont read? what a surprise to know that u dont read!! c'mon you are the JAC, me different i'm the JACK that everyone knows that i dont read... if you dont read, how do u get all the As? hahhahaha

fireheart said...

Wei jac, can borrow me the book?? did u get it from the library? what's the book about?


and u got blog also u didnt tell me!!! wah should I announce to chain gang???

Jaclyn said...

Jack: i really don't read one...if don't believe..u can ask around..serious!!

June: i borrowed it from state library in city..but my fren told me that moris miller also have that..