Wednesday, January 14, 2009

an update

my comfy Hush Puppies...love it so much...thanks dear =)


I was so regret that i didn't buy it when i first saw it in Clarke Quey shopping mall...so i went to many shopping complex to look for this type of ballet shoes (BLACK + simple + comfy) where i can wear it to work...unfortunately...i can't find one =(


finally...weechea got it for me from Singapore *yeah*...hmmm....i hope he got the right size man...

my new toy --------> HP Pavilion tx2500








gaya right??


actually i "curi" it from my kind bro...muahaha



Sooooooo......





in order to cover my guiltiness (kononnya), i've bought him this pair of shoes *LMAO*







2 comments:

Titus said...

Trade laptop for a pair of shoes?

lol, lucky bro :p

Hi =)

yan said...

UPDATE UPDATE!!!!